Job Code: 1710
Summary of the role
This role requires providing support to our customers during implementation of the product within the customer’s premises or while the product is running. This involves verbal and written communication with the client, issue ticket tracking and timely resolution and continual liaising with the development team and customer’s IT team to get issues resolved.
- Respond to customer cases assigned to you in line with SLA.
- Ensure full understanding of the issue (including impact to customer)
- Logging tickets related to issues raised by the customer and ensure timely resolution of tickets
- Manage and reduce ticket escalations by properly liaising with the development team and the customer’s IT team to get issues resolved on time
- Gather logs, configuration details and attempt to reproduce the reported issues.
- Research the issue with team members and in the knowledge base/documentation as needed.
- Document all interactions and case details, including a detailed description of the issue and any resolutions provided/recommended.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures regarding customer handling, case management and service entitlement verification.
- Participate in knowledge sharing (discussions and input towards knowledge base/documentation)
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of the following subjects:
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, 3-way handshake, DNS, etc.)
- HTTP protocol (Structure, status codes, authentication, etc.)
- SSL/TLS protocols
- Experience with some or all of the following applications:
- Linux fundamentals (Command line navigation and basic features, filesystem, permissions, networking, etc.)
- Windows (Permissions, services, file system, Event Viewer, etc.)
- Active Directory (Domains, structure, permissions, group policies, etc.)
- Postgres fundamentals (Management interface, accessing logs, backup-restore, browsing databases, simple queries, permissions, jobs, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Desired but not mandatory:
- Good verbal communication skills in local languages
Bangalore or Noida
Type of Employment
This is a full-time role.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile & Data card Reimbursement
- Business travel expenses
Recruiter and Contact Information
Upload your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in subject.
About the company – Dataresolve Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Data Resolve Technologies is an emerging player in the area of Cyber Security and intelligence for Enterprises. It is focused on addressing insider data theft and data loss with security analytics via end points, from in-premise and on-cloud platforms, with products christened as “inDefend – Solution for Insider Threat.
- Incubated out of IIT Kharagpur and raised initial funding from several European Investors
- Leadership Team comprises of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Kolkata alumni
- Raised $1M funding from IDFC Parampara Capital in 2017
- 100+ enterprise customers with customer presence in multiple countries
- 55+ employees strong team in India with offices in Noida and Bangalore and still growing
- Indian Security Company of the Year 2017 – Annual Dynamic CISO Security Excellence Awards
- CNBC – TV18 – Young Turks
- Top 5 Winners of Next Big India Contest 2016 – Zone Startups
- Leaders of Tomorrow – ET Now
- Top 20 Most Promising Networking and Security Companies in 2016 – Silicon India
- Top 20 Fastest Growing IT Services Company in 2015 – Silicon Review
- Emerging Startup to watch in 2015 – CR
- Top 100 Startups in 2014 – Hot 100
- Emerging Information Product Company in 2014 – DSCI
- Top 5 Most Promising Cyber Security Company in 2014 – Silicon India
- Top 10 Emerging Companies in 2014 – NASSCOM
Read about us, our products, our culture and everything else at www.dataresolve.com