Job Code: 1713
Summary of the role
This role is responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and expanding revenue with customers across the region.
- Exceed booking and revenue quota targets
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts
- Develop and execute account strategy for major accounts and opportunities as per territory assignment
- Establish access and relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO and CSO level
- Work cooperatively with marketing to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships
- Distribution/channel management for specific region
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience – 6 – 9 years
- BA/MBA/ ETC…. or equivalent combination of education
- Solution selling experience with significant experience selling software security and/or Endpoint products to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Significant and proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Outstanding presentation, written, verbal and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Independent, dynamic self-starter
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company.
Type of Employment
This is a full-time role.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile & Data card Reimbursement
- Business travel expenses
Recruiter and Contact Information
Upload your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in subject.
About the company – Dataresolve Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Data Resolve Technologies is an emerging player in the area of Cyber Security and intelligence for Enterprises. It is focused on addressing insider data theft and data loss with security analytics via end points, from in-premise and on-cloud platforms, with products christened as “inDefend – Solution for Insider Threat.
- Incubated out of IIT Kharagpur and raised initial funding from several European Investors
- Leadership Team comprises of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Kolkata alumni
- Raised $1M funding from IDFC Parampara Capital in 2017
- 100+ enterprise customers with customer presence in multiple countries
- 55+ employees strong team in India with offices in Noida and Bangalore and still growing
- Indian Security Company of the Year 2017 – Annual Dynamic CISO Security Excellence Awards
- CNBC – TV18 – Young Turks
- Top 5 Winners of Next Big India Contest 2016 – Zone Startups
- Leaders of Tomorrow – ET Now
- Top 20 Most Promising Networking and Security Companies in 2016 – Silicon India
- Top 20 Fastest Growing IT Services Company in 2015 – Silicon Review
- Emerging Startup to watch in 2015 – CR
- Top 100 Startups in 2014 – Hot 100
- Emerging Information Product Company in 2014 – DSCI
- Top 5 Most Promising Cyber Security Company in 2014 – Silicon India
- Top 10 Emerging Companies in 2014 – NASSCOM
Read about us, our products, our culture and everything else at www.dataresolve.com