Job Code: 1708
Summary of the role
This role requires performing software testing to see if the software meets all the requirements i.e. it performs the functions it is supposed to in all the environments intended.
- To create and run test cases based on the input provided by the development team.
- To ensure full understanding of the issue/bug found and report the same to the development team.
- To gather logs, configuration details in case of a bug and provide the same to the development team.
- To set up test environments.
- To troubleshoot issues reported by the customers in live production environments and provide logs and configuration details to reproduce the issue to development team
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills; should be able to create and apply all scenarios in the workflow of the software.
- Good communication skills.
- Food understanding of Mobile applications and UI interface testing
- Good understanding of the following subjects:
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, 3-way handshake, DNS, etc.)
- HTTP protocol (Structure, status codes, authentication, etc.)
- SSL/TLS protocols
- Experience with some or all of the following applications:
- Linux fundamentals (Command line navigation and basic features, file system, permissions, networking, etc.)
- Windows (Permissions, services, file system, Event Viewer, etc.)
- Active Directory (Domains, structure, permissions, group policies, etc.)
- Postgres fundamentals (Management interface, accessing logs, backup-restore, browsing databases, simple queries, permissions, jobs, etc.)
Bangalore or Noida
Type of Employment
This is a full-time role.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile & Data card Reimbursement
- Business travel expenses
Recruiter and Contact Information
Send your resume to: email@example.com with job code in subject.
About the company – Dataresolve Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Data Resolve Technologies is an emerging player in the area of Cyber Security and intelligence for Enterprises. It is focused on addressing insider data theft and data loss with security analytics via end points, from in-premise and on-cloud platforms, with products christened as “inDefend – Solution for Insider Threat.
- Incubated out of IIT Kharagpur and raised initial funding from several European Investors
- Leadership Team comprises of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Kolkata alumni
- Raised $1M funding from IDFC Parampara Capital in 2017
- 100+ enterprise customers with customer presence in multiple countries
- 55+ employees strong team in India with offices in Noida and Bangalore and still growing
- Indian Security Company of the Year 2017 – Annual Dynamic CISO Security Excellence Awards
- CNBC – TV18 – Young Turks
- Top 5 Winners of Next Big India Contest 2016 – Zone Startups
- Leaders of Tomorrow – ET Now
- Top 20 Most Promising Networking and Security Companies in 2016 – Silicon India
- Top 20 Fastest Growing IT Services Company in 2015 – Silicon Review
- Emerging Startup to watch in 2015 – CR
- Top 100 Startups in 2014 – Hot 100
- Emerging Information Product Company in 2014 – DSCI
- Top 5 Most Promising Cyber Security Company in 2014 – Silicon India
- Top 10 Emerging Companies in 2014 – NASSCOM
Read about us, our products, our culture and everything else at www.dataresolve.com