Job Code: 1711
Summary of the role
WE NEED STORYTELLERS WHO CAN TALK ABOUT THE STORY OF OUR PRODUCTS TO THE WORLD.
We want you to be the chief advocate and primary business driver for our products in the online market. You will be expected to develop deep product, customer and market knowledge & drive product adoption across multiple markets by working closely with the sales function in each region.
First part of the role would be to develop the brand of the product in the market and establish proper positioning and proper product communication. You are required to establish and drive the voice of the products across all verticals. You are therefore required to drive the entire marketing strategy of the company with full ownership.
Second part of the role requires identification and prospecting of customers using social media and email campaigns, search engines and own innovative ideas to generate potential leads and pass them to the sales team.
You need to be a self-starter with a very high level of motivation and accountability. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Build a deep knowledge of our market, customers and competitors and guide product roadmap/strategy.
- Develop product positioning that differentiates the products in the market.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Product-based Campaigns: Develop the core positioning for the product. Coordinate with regional sales and marketing teams to develop new and existing product campaigns
- Training and Upskilling : Create product content (e.g. sales enablement documents, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, articles, webinars, social media campaigns, email campaigns etc.) to articulate the benefits of our products to the consumers
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Provide actionable recommendations to the Account Management team to maximize efficiency and monthly generated signups quality
- Manage/Mentor junior marketing analysts/team members in executing strategy
- Liaise with external marketing and PR agencies to drive overall company PR and online marketing
- Manage and understand lead generation trends from website and improvise with better techniques
- Research new methods of lead generation and convert them into realizable execution plans
Skills and Qualifications
- 4 years Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA in Marketing is a must, or relevant startup experience in software product marketing
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Content expertise should go far beyond white papers and blogs, and should include the ability to manage video and webinar programs.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written and presentation skills with an eye for details
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with high-level direction. Creative and outcome focused approach to work
- Participate well in teams and can use basic people management skills to influence team members and other teams with excellent networking skills
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Show initiative and demonstrate leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desired but not mandatory:
- Certification in Google Ad words, Facebook Ads and Analytics is a plus
- Having experience in graphics editing software like Photoshop is a plus
- Experience in creating and driving digital marketing strategies for the US and Europe market is a plus
Type of Employment
This is a full-time role.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile & Data card Reimbursement
- Business travel expenses
Recruiter and Contact Information
Upload your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in subject.
About the company – Dataresolve Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Data Resolve Technologies is an emerging player in the area of Cyber Security and intelligence for Enterprises. It is focused on addressing insider data theft and data loss with security analytics via end points, from in-premise and on-cloud platforms, with products christened as “inDefend – Solution for Insider Threat.
- Incubated out of IIT Kharagpur and raised initial funding from several European Investors
- Leadership Team comprises of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Kolkata alumni
- Raised $1M funding from IDFC Parampara Capital in 2017
- 100+ enterprise customers with customer presence in multiple countries
- 55+ employees strong team in India with offices in Noida and Bangalore and still growing
- Indian Security Company of the Year 2017 – Annual Dynamic CISO Security Excellence Awards
- CNBC – TV18 – Young Turks
- Top 5 Winners of Next Big India Contest 2016 – Zone Startups
- Leaders of Tomorrow – ET Now
- Top 20 Most Promising Networking and Security Companies in 2016 – Silicon India
- Top 20 Fastest Growing IT Services Company in 2015 – Silicon Review
- Emerging Startup to watch in 2015 – CR
- Top 100 Startups in 2014 – Hot 100
- Emerging Information Product Company in 2014 – DSCI
- Top 5 Most Promising Cyber Security Company in 2014 – Silicon India
- Top 10 Emerging Companies in 2014 – NASSCOM
Read about us, our products, our culture and everything else at www.dataresolve.com