Job Code: 1707
Summary of the role
This role requires developing content for marketing collateral including brochures, success stories, white papers, etc.
- Information in all internal & external communication generated by the Marketing department.
- Ensures adherence to the QMS processes applicable to the Content Management function.
- Editing content once written.
- Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
- Writing content for monthly magazines
- Develops and maintains customer case studies, including liaison with the sales, account management and the practice teams for preparing them.
- Develops content for website & related corporate sites.
- Develops and writes regular newsletters addressed to internal and external customers
- Develops and maintains corporate and product PowerPoint presentations
- Helps plan and implement the Marketing Content Strategy
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience – 1 – 2 years
- M.A. in English & M.B.A preferred
- Should possess technical writing skills.
- Should possess idea of how to write engaging content and create good storylines
- Preferable if candidate runs own blog and has lots of freelance writing interest
- Experience with some or all of the following applications:
- Social Media Content, Emailers, Newsletter, Advertisements,
- Company Collaterals (Brochure/Pamphlets/Presentation, etc.), Videos Theme and Content
- Website Content Management (Blogs, Web pages, Whitepaper, Datasheet, Product Releases, Case Studies)
- Infographics Theme Designing, Product Manuals and other related documents
Type of Employment
This is a full-time role.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical Insurance
- Mobile & Data card Reimbursement
- Business travel expenses
Recruiter and Contact Information
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job code in subject.
About the company – Dataresolve Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Data Resolve Technologies is an emerging player in the area of Cyber Security and intelligence for Enterprises. It is focused on addressing insider data theft and data loss with security analytics via end points, from in-premise and on-cloud platforms, with products christened as “inDefend – Solution for Insider Threat.
- Incubated out of IIT Kharagpur and raised initial funding from several European Investors
- Leadership Team comprises of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Kolkata alumni
- Raised $1M funding from IDFC Parampara Capital in 2017
- 100+ enterprise customers with customer presence in multiple countries
- 55+ employees strong team in India with offices in Noida and Bangalore and still growing
- Indian Security Company of the Year 2017 – Annual Dynamic CISO Security Excellence Awards
- CNBC – TV18 – Young Turks
- Top 5 Winners of Next Big India Contest 2016 – Zone Startups
- Leaders of Tomorrow – ET Now
- Top 20 Most Promising Networking and Security Companies in 2016 – Silicon India
- Top 20 Fastest Growing IT Services Company in 2015 – Silicon Review
- Emerging Startup to watch in 2015 – CR
- Top 100 Startups in 2014 – Hot 100
- Emerging Information Product Company in 2014 – DSCI
- Top 5 Most Promising Cyber Security Company in 2014 – Silicon India
- Top 10 Emerging Companies in 2014 – NASSCOM
Read about us, our products, our culture and everything else at www.dataresolve.com