Job Title : Cyber Security Consultant
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech / BCA) in IT/Computer Science (Min 60%)
- 2 years MBA Degree (MBA/PGDM) in Marketing / IT (Min 60%)
Experience : 6-10 years
Location : South
Role and Responsibilities:
This role requires handling of support and deployment activities of our core products via remote sessions and on-site client visits. The candidate is also expected to be able to handle existing customer accounts as a part of relationship management with clients. Candidate should be ready to travel within the city (daily basis) and the country as a part of the job.
• On-site client visits for product installation and customer support issues.
• Handling support requirements from customers and managing issue resolution.
• Proper coordination with development team for testing and support-related issues.
• Handling of product installation and managing any issues reported by customers during runtime
• Training customers on how to use our products and support knowledge base management
• Provide pre-sales consultation and product presentation to prospective clients
• Develop and nurture leads while maintaining close follow-ups as required for closure
• Create and update commercial documents required for marketing and sales
• Coordinate with sales team for lead engagement and meetings
• Coordinate with technical team for facilitating technical demo for prospective clients
• Creating status reports for the management and other stakeholders
• Represent the company at various trade shows, events and demonstrations
• Stay updated on the technical and market positioning of the product
• Gather technical and user feedback from clients and partners regarding the product
• Should have excellent documentation skills in English with strong eye for details
• Should be soft spoken with good interpersonal and presentation skills along with excellent client relationship management skills
• Should possess prior sales experience (particularly Lead Generation). Experience in field-sales in a plus
• Should possess knowledge of creation of commercial documents like quotations, proposals, invoices, product and sales presentations, etc.
• Should have been involved in competitive research of software products
• Good communication skills in English (written and verbal) and Hindi (verbal).
• Knowledge of basic IT administration and computer networking concepts
• Experience with software installation and management on Windows platform
• Experience with desktop sharing tools and using IM clients
• Having experience in graphics editing software like Photoshop is a plus
• Must be a self-motivated individual with high energy level, independent execution capability and a zeal for meeting sales goals